How to Find Us
Olde Colony Bakery
519 Wando Lane
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Toll-Free Phone: (800) 722-9932
Local Phone: (843) 216-3232
Fax: (843) 216-5553
Conveniently located off I-526, we’re an easy drive from downtown Charleston, West Ashley, North Charleston, Summerville, and Daniel Island!
Note: A common mistake our customers make is not realizing there are two Wando roads off Long Point in Mt. Pleasant. We’re Wando Lane, not Wando Park Blvd. If you see Westbrook Brewery or SkyZone, you’re on the wrong road! Turn around and take a right on Long Point Rd. Continue until you see the last road on the left before the Wando Terminal Port.
Step-by-Step Driving Instructions
- From 1-526, take the Long Point exit.
If you’re driving from North Charleston towards Mount Pleasant, take a right onto Long Point Rd.
If you’re driving from Mt. Pleasant towards North Charleston, take a left onto Long Point Rd.
Head towards the port, not towards Belle Hall Shopping Center.
- As you’re driving towards the port, you’ll go through the light at Wando Park Blvd. Continue straight.
- You’ll go past Long Point Grill, Possum’s, Habitat for Humanity, Sherwin Williams, and Tapio School of Dance and Gymnastics.
- Wando Lane is across the road diagonally from Possum’s and Habitat for Humanity. It’s the last road on the left before Wando Terminal Port.
- Take a left onto Wando Lane. The business on the corner of Long Point and Wando Lane is CrossFit Wando.
- We’re the second business on the right, a mint green color building with a large Olde Colony Bakery sign.
During certain times of the week, we recognize that there are many trucks on Long Point Rd from the port. We want you to be safe, so we do want you to know about them.
While they are large, they are friendly and drive slowly. If you take a little extra caution, it’s an easy drive to and from I-526 to the bakery. See you soon!